Crisp Italian Restaurant At 2220 Bevis St.

samiamj

I got an email from the Shady Acres discussion board.

"Hi my name is Al Scavelli. I recently purchased the property at 2220 Bevis with my business partners. We are converting the space into a restaurant that will offer beer, wine, and plenty of delicious eats such as Pizza prepared on a stone deck oven. We will offer deli style Hoagies and many other dishes prepared fresh in house by our Chef. If you have any inquiries about updates on our new project please contact me."

This is exciting. It is within walking distance from my home.

I got an email from the Shady Acres discussion board.

"Hi my name is Al Scavelli. I recently purchased the property at 2220 Bevis with my business partners. We are converting the space into a restaurant that will offer beer, wine, and plenty of delicious eats such as Pizza prepared on a stone deck oven. We will offer deli style Hoagies and many other dishes prepared fresh in house by our Chef. If you have any inquiries about updates on our new project please contact me."

This is exciting. It is within walking distance from my home.

I apologize. The location is Bevis and W 23. It will replace the dilapidated Shady Acres Grocer. This is great use of abandonned space. I know for myself, one can only take so much Mexican cuisine.

• The title was changed to Crisp Italian Restaurant At 2220 Bevis St.

Archived