Go HAIF Yourself!

editor

Lots of people love HAIF. Lots of people like stuff. Now the two have been brought together in an whole new way. Introducing:

Go HAIF Yourself

Go HAIF Yourself is a catalog of items that you can customize with HAIFy interactiveness.

Here's how it works:

1. Visit the Go HAIF Yourself gallery at this address: http://www.cafepress.com/artefaqs/7811326

2. Pick an item you'd like to HAIF (shirt, apron, mouse pad, sticker, button, magnet...).

111.jpg

3. Enter your HAIF User ID number in the appropriate space.

4. Enter your HAIF user name in the other space.

112.jpg

5. Complete your order!

Within days, you'll receive the item of your choice complete with your own person HAIF-dentity on it.

113.jpg

(If your HAIF ID number is less than three digits you may want to pad with zeroes so it centers properly)

But wait... There's more!

If someone enters the web address on your HAIF item, it will automagically take them straight to YOUR user profile!

Brilliant!

Three dollars from each sale goes to help keep HAIF online. So go HAIF yourself today!

A few questions...

1) Can we send other HAIFer's items with their own ID?

2) Can we send other HAIFer's items that say "My day is better because of Porchman" (you know, for example).

3) Can we order items that say something like Redscare rules" or "Redscare likes dogs...way too much"?

4) Can we order items that say "AWP" above the logo and "Experience the joy" below?

5) Why are there no undergarments for customization?

6) Why are there no rocks for customization?

Also, you need a small window sticker as an offering. Some people might want to put them on their cars as accessories...or wear them. They're very flexible.

Can we make up different names?

Sure, go nuts.

The reason I have you fill in your names is because some people have things like "Seastar 2773" as their HAIF name, and on a shirt would rather go with something like just "Seastar."

Also, feel free to use the URL for whatever you like. As a member of HAIF, it's yours to use. Post it on other forums in your signature or whatever. It's easy. Just http://TheHAIF.com/ followed by your user ID number.

A few questions...

1) Can we send other HAIFer's items with their own ID?

Sure. Go nuts.

2) Can we send other HAIFer's items that say "My day is better because of Porchman" (you know, for example).

You can try. It might not fit in the space available if the person's user name is long.

3) Can we order items that say something like Redscare rules" or "Redscare likes dogs...way too much"?

Sure. It's your money. And Redscare might order a Porchman shirt for the next time he knocks over a liquor store.

4) Can we order items that say "AWP" above the logo and "Experience the joy" below?

I don't even know what that means.

Because the logo and text is vertically oriented it comes out too small.

6) Why are there no rocks for customization?

I can add a ceramic tile, if that's what you're into.

Also, you need a small window sticker as an offering. Some people might want to put them on their cars as accessories...or wear them. They're very flexible.

There are both round and square stickers available. Clingy window stickers would be great, but are not available to me at this time.

Because the logo and text is vertically oriented it comes out too small.

Well, maybe that's a problem for some people......

*drum riff*

Thanks folks, I'll be here all night.

Archived