http://assets.bizjournals.com/houston/print-edition/Clear-Lake-Hospital.jpg?v=1

Bay Area Houston Regional Medical Center Hospital Development:

Medistar Corp. is partnering with Surgical Development Partners to build the 248-bed Bay Area Regional Medical Center in Webster.

http://www.bizjournals.com/houston/print-edition/2011/04/29/new-hospital-coming-to-webster.html

• Like 2

So they're actually going to finish the building this go round?

I mean this is the building that St. Luke's pulled out of, as a partner, several years ago, isn't it? I haven't been down there in ages, so I have to ask if the crane is still there. I know it was around for a good long while after the construction stalled anyway.

Edited by ChannelTwoNews
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

So they're actually going to finish the building this go round?

So they say... I have my doubts. this is the third time construction has started after having been abandoned twice now.

I mean this is the building that St. Luke's pulled out of, as a partner, several years ago, isn't it? I haven't been down there in ages, so I have to ask if the crane is still there. I know it was around for a good long while after the construction stalled anyway.

There are two cranes, actually - one was removed from its tower for a while, but the tower remained; in the mean time, the other crane never left.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Per the latest installment of Bisnow...

Construction re-started for Bay Area Regional Medical Center at 200 Blossom Street in Webster. The 176-bed hospital will open in November. Medistar partnered with Surgical Development Partners to develop, manage, and operate the $160M facility. Future expansion could accommodate 248 beds.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • The title was changed to UTMB Health Clear Lake Campus
  • 1 year later...
  • The title was changed to UTMB Health Clear Lake Campus At 200 Blossom St.