HAIF NCAA Tourney Bracket Challenge

20thStDad

Teams won't be set until Sunday night, but you can create your entry and join the group before then. The ESPN.com bowl challenge format wasn't the best, but I think the bracket challenge is done as well as any, and it's really easy. You can use the same user ID as the bowl challenge. Here's the info:

Get in on the excitement of this year's NCAA Men's Basketball Tournament. Compete against other fans as you fill out a bracket and earn points for every correct pick! Come out on top and you could win $10,000. Get a group together and earn plenty of bragging rights amongst your friends by winning it all. Best of all, it's free to play and win.

Get in the action now:

http://games.espn.go.com/tcmen/en/group?groupID=19251

Group: HAIF Bracket Challenge

Password: haify

Teams won't be set until Sunday night, but you can create your entry and join the group before then. The ESPN.com bowl challenge format wasn't the best, but I think the bracket challenge is done as well as any, and it's really easy. You can use the same user ID as the bowl challenge. Here's the info:

Get in on the excitement of this year's NCAA Men's Basketball Tournament. Compete against other fans as you fill out a bracket and earn points for every correct pick! Come out on top and you could win $10,000. Get a group together and earn plenty of bragging rights amongst your friends by winning it all. Best of all, it's free to play and win.

Get in the action now:

http://games.espn.go.com/tcmen/en/group?groupID=19251

Group: HAIF Bracket Challenge

Password: haify

Another chance for me to perform terribly in a HAIF sanctioned sports pick 'em event?!?! Sign me up!!!!

I have watched far more college basketball to this point in the season than in past years. It stands to reason that the knowledge I've gained from observation will do more harm than good, and I will finish dead last. My best years are the ones where I haven't paid any attention whatsoever.

We got 9 in.. and the league is still open. First game is at 11:15 Central so anyone who is still thinking about joining, you have a little over an hr left.

My picks are horrible by the way.. hardly any going out a limb picks... mostly chalk.

Tourney has started.

For the record.. i don't like Espn. I don't like that their Group results page is so basic. If i remember correctly from last yr, CBS Sportsline included each person's Champion on that page. Here you gotta click on each person's bracket

20thDad - Champ - Kansas.

Final 4 - OhioSt over Uconn & Kansas over Pitt..

RedScare - Champ - Duke.

Final 4 - Duke over UNC & Pitt over A&M..

Brijonmang - Champ - Duke.

Final 4 - Duke over UNC & Kansas over Florida..

Highway6 - Champ - Kansas.

Final 4 - Uconn over UNC & Kansas over Florida..

Aggie 92 - Champ - Kansas.

Final 4 - OhioSt over Duke & Kansas over BYU..

asurbt - Champ - OhioSt.

Final 4 - OhioSt over Uconn & Kansas over KState..

AgstoSA (ProHouston?) - Champ - Duke.

Final 4 - Duke over Syracuse & Kansas over Pitt..

Pumapayam - Champ - Kansas.

Final 4 - Uconn over OhioSt & Kansas over Pitt..

Lockmat - Champ - Texas.

Final 4 - Texas over UNC & Kansas over Pitt..

For the record.. i don't like Espn. I don't like that their Group results page is so basic. If i remember correctly from last yr, CBS Sportsline included each person's Champion on that page. Here you gotta click on each person's bracket

Nevermind. They've activated the champion column in the past half hour.

Louisville jacked up everyone's bracket! But basically it affected us all the same, no one had them getting past Kansas, only lockmat had them losing in the 2nd round. Crazy though.

Yeah.. but he has Texas winning it all... psshhh.. as if.

• 2 weeks later...

Well... All our picks pretty much have stunk since the 2nd round. Damn you, Cinderella.

Puma, looks like I'm gonna squeak by ya for the win. It was so squeaky close, look at it this way...The UCLA-Mich St game, a game decided by 2 pnts, where neither of us picked the winner to go past the following round so only 10 pnts were at stake.. ..Michigan St went 10-25 on 3pnts baskets. Had they gone 11-25.. You'd be the Champ.

Over in the women's bracket, A&M and Baylor square off tomorrow night in the Elite 8

Has anyone else taken a nice camera to Reliant before? I'm going to Saturday's games and their policy is point and shoot is ok but no video camera's. I have a t2i, which is not a point and shoot, and it also has video. Do yall think they'll let it through? I doubt I'll ever get someone on the phone to answer this for me.

The Rockets let me in with it but they made me leave the lens that can zoom in a lot, at their customer service desk.

Has anyone else taken a nice camera to Reliant before? I'm going to Saturday's games and their policy is point and shoot is ok but no video camera's. I have a t2i, which is not a point and shoot, and it also has video. Do yall think they'll let it through? I doubt I'll ever get someone on the phone to answer this for me.

The Rockets let me in with it but they made me leave the lens that can zoom in a lot, at their customer service desk.

I'm not sure about Reliant, but Discovery Green is restricing video cameras and cameras with a lens of longer than 4" for the events this weekend. Their restrictions can be found on their website.

Archived