Silverlake Village Retail Center At 10402 Broadway St.

textommyboy

I was at the Silverlake Petsmart this past week and noticed some construction taking place at the old Circuit City. It looked like the front fascia was being redesigned and extended forward. Does anyone know what is taking over the old Circuit City Silverlake location?

I was at the Silverlake Petsmart this past week and noticed some construction taking place at the old Circuit City. It looked like the front fascia was being redesigned and extended forward. Does anyone know what is taking over the old Circuit City Silverlake location?

The seasonal Halloween store is going in where Linens & Things used to be, but I don't know about the old Circuit City bldg. I will ask my friend in the city planning and zoning dept. to find out. Stay tuned.

The seasonal Halloween store is going in where Linens & Things used to be, but I don't know about the old Circuit City bldg. I will ask my friend in the city planning and zoning dept. to find out. Stay tuned.

I heard the space would be halved between a ChuckE Cheese and a DSW shoe store.

Thanks TxAgMel! How'd you find out about ChuckECheese and DSW? I can see ChuckECheese doing well but there's a ton of shoe stores and clothing stores that sell discounted shoes (Ross, Marshalls, etc.) already in the same retail center so let's see how long DSW makes it. I just wish they would expand the feeder and create more access to the Silverlake center 'cause going through the 518 entrance/exit is a nightmare on weekends.

• 1 month later...

DSW will do really well since they offer just shoes and a variety that the other discount stores can't match. I know plenty of people wating for the day it opens.

Anyone know when Lupe Tortilla (across the street near Best Buy) will open? It's going to be where On The Border was.

Couldn't agree more about getting entrances to both of these places from the feeder is a must. They is the worst constructed shopping plazas I've ever seen when it comes to traffic flow. Who thought that was a good idea?

• The title was changed to Silverlake Village Retail Center At 10402 Broadway St.

Archived