Reward For The Return Of Mylouisiana Blue Pit

******* Update Dog has been Returned ************

Hello everyone I have a Blue Pit that was stolen from my resisdence in Louisiana and was sold to a man that lives in Houston.The man is not interested in selling the dog back to me. I am offering a Cash reward for the return of this Dog. I will have the address of this individual by 5/2/05. Any parties interested please contact me by e-mail. jones7557@bellsouth.net What I am looking for is information if the dog is in fact at the residence that I am provided with. I also need to know who the local athorities are that could possibly pick this dog up until I can come and collect my Dog. This is a pleed for help.

Talking to Pit owners (who own more then one) Last I heard its how they are raised (Pits are)...You can have a totally sweet looking dog in general and yet turn it into a monster.

You raise a sweet dog, you get a sweet dog!

My dad owns a lab/chow mix. The chow aggressiveness comes out in play and territorial but the dog was NEVER EVER raised to be vicious.

You raise a dog right you get a sweet dog. (I don't think it matters on breed)

I heard of people owning Rotties and not once a problem with them.

My sister had a pit bull. It was really nice. I called it "Rufus the Idiot Dog" but I think she had a different name for it. It meant well, but did become over-excited pretty quickly. I think the problem with pit bulls is that they love lots of attention and they love to be running around and doing things, but too many people keep them in too small homes with too many small children. Of course, those are just my observations. I think some pit bulls are indeed monsters, but some are OK. It just depends on how they're raised, and taken care of.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived