Ranch At City Park: Multifamily At 11900 City Park Central Ln.

houstongal

Does anyone know of the City Park community going up around 288 and W. Orem? I noticed several builders are building in the area. My husband and I are considering moving to this area due to its proximity to the medical center. Is this a good neighborhood to move to? Also, how are the schools around this area? If we do buy a home there, we plan on raising our kids there and staying for about 5-7 years.

First, just for clarity, City Park is not in Pearland. It lies north of the Pearland city limit.

I'd advise you to read this thread for an in-depth discussion of City Park. In addition to what you will read there, I checked last week and there are 4 registered sex offenders living there - 2 in City park itself and 2 in the adjacent apartment complex.

Bottom line: I'd recommend steering clear of it.

If you want to buy a home I'd suggest going a few miles further south, into Pearland, on its west side along the 288 corridor. There are many nice homes in Shadowcreek Ranch, Southern Trails (where I live), or other subdivisions. Our schools are ok and crime is much lower.

First, just for clarity, City Park is not in Pearland. It lies north of the Pearland city limit.

I'd advise you to read this thread for an in-depth discussion of City Park. In addition to what you will read there, I checked last week and there are 4 registered sex offenders living there - 2 in City park itself and 2 in the adjacent apartment complex.

Bottom line: I'd recommend steering clear of it.

If you want to buy a home I'd suggest going a few miles further south, into Pearland, on its west side along the 288 corridor. There are many nice homes in Shadowcreek Ranch, Southern Trails (where I live), or other subdivisions. Our schools are ok and crime is much lower.

This information is very helpful. Thank you!

• The title was changed to Ranch At City Park: Multifamily At 11900 City Park Central Ln.

Archived