Terranova

lockmat

Randall Davis is looking for about 40 people who want to live in a high-rise condominium. That can be a tough sell in today's housing market, but the Houston developer has an edge.

His location in Preston Center near University Park seems to be a winner.

Their nine-story Terranova building would be the first residential high-rise built in Preston Center in more than a decade.

1031terraLG.jpg

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dw....163316a51.html

? I guess.

I really like the design a lot. Anyone know what the area is like this will be in?

It is basically in the Park Cities. Nice area, good location. Highland Park shopping center just to the south, North Park is just a little to the northeast. Close to Houston's though. :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...
? I guess.

I really like the design a lot. Anyone know what the area is like this will be in?

The area, Preston Center, is at the intersection of the Dallas North Tollway and Northwest Highway, where the Park Cities intersect with Preston Hollow. It is a small cluster of midrise office towers, condo towers, and retail centers that are surrounded by high end single family homes on large lots that constrain any expansion beyond what is currently there.

The closest comparison in Houston would probably be something between River Oaks and Memorial, such as the area near Woodway & the West Loop.

Archived