Home At 5202 Del Monte Dr.

BenH

http://search.har.com/engine/dispSearch.cf...mp;backButton=Y

I drive by this place at least twice a week, and just from the street it has some great MCM details, including a butterfly roof.

Looks cool, bummer it backs to Sage.

The price has been all over the place. It was up for sale for 6 months last year starting at $825,000 and slowly dropping to $675,000 before going back up to $684900.

The strangest part is that it went on the market again 2 months ago at $595,000 dropping $5000 every week for 4 weeks until they raised the price to the current $815,000.

I actually was inside this house once when I was a kid. I went to grade school with a girl that lived there and was invited to a birthday party. This was probably back in 1964 or '65. The family's last name was Bono. They were Italian, as were many of the family's living in Del Monte back then. The Gaurino family lived next door (behind) this one on Willer's Way. Both of these houses were exceptional back in the 60's.

Looks cool, bummer it backs to Sage.

The price has been all over the place. It was up for sale for 6 months last year starting at $825,000 and slowly dropping to $675,000 before going back up to $684900.

The strangest part is that it went on the market again 2 months ago at $595,000 dropping $5000 every week for 4 weeks until they raised the price to the current $815,000.

How can they ever expect to get anywhere NEAR 800 when any realtor can see that it was listed at 300k less than that just weeks before?

I actually was inside this house once when I was a kid. I went to grade school with a girl that lived there and was invited to a birthday party. This was probably back in 1964 or '65. The family's last name was Bono. They were Italian, as were many of the family's living in Del Monte back then. The Gaurino family lived next door (behind) this one on Willer's Way. Both of these houses were exceptional back in the 60's.

The Gaurino house is pretty interesting too. Any idea who designed these?

Do you remember the front gate at 5202 Del Monte? Its something that's very mod that can be seen from the street.

• The title was changed to Mod For Sale At 5202 Del Monte Dr.
  • The title was changed to Home At 5202 Del Monte Dr.