Hurricane Ike - Where's The Curfew?

geegeeTX

We need someone in Precinct 4 to step up! NOW! Where is the mandatory curfew? I am worried about robbery & looting after the storm. NO ONE has addressed this yet. What a mistake by Harris County officals. We will be riding the storm out at home, but I know plenty of people who are leaving, and concerned.

We need someone in Precinct 4 to step up! NOW! Where is the mandatory curfew? I am worried about robbery & looting after the storm. NO ONE has addressed this yet. What a mistake by Harris County officals. We will be riding the storm out at home, but I know plenty of people who are leaving, and concerned.

Being the Constitutionalist that I am, I think curfews and marshall law is better left to totalitarian regimes elsewhere. I don't like it in my country or my neighborhood. This isn't New Orleans and I doubt there's going to be any looting in my neighborhood, or anywhere near it. I'd say that holds true for most of Precinct 4, however it is a large precinct and there are a few apartment complexes that could be dicey. Still, you'd be surprised how many gun owners live in Northwest Harris county. We've got a well-armed populace to stave off that sort of lawless behavior.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived