Vince Young

Karick42

Vince doesn't have problems, now Tom Brady has a problem now. As well as the Pats, without saying..............

Very true, it will be interesting to see what they do for the rest of the year. Not to sound cold but I am glad I won't be hearing about the Pats every five seconds, even though technically they will still probably be talking about them all the time and how they would have done this or that with him not being injured. :rolleyes:

Every time I turn on Sportscenter, I shake my head at the stories they choose to air now.

anyone that grew up an Oilers fan knows exactly what the problem is

Vince plays for the crappiest, biggest fool, cheap skate, loser owner in the past, present, or the future of the NFL

KiS "My" Butt Adams is a loser through and through and he always has been and he always will be....I considered writing a letter to Nashville when the Oilers moved there apologizing for having spawned that sack of dung on their fine city......I still wish I had.....I guarantee that the Texans will win a superbowl before the Titans ever do

KiS "My" Butt Adams likes to get one or two good players then surround them with yesterdays has beens, tomorrows nobodies, and people that come cheap......then he rides those few stars into the ground......even if his teams come close to winning anything important he will not crack open his wallet to make even the most OBVIOUS free agent moves that are readily available.....then the team will decline a bit before it all implodes and it starts all over again......not to mention that the offense that the fool fisher runs is not suited to Vince and fisher is too big of a fool and too big of a sissy yes man to even have a clue how to do something different and utilize Vince.....which would make little difference anyway because most of the Titans are past their prime or never will be in their prime....but they come cheap

sad for Vince......sad for Nashville.......glad to see butt's team implode again.....and again....and again

Careful TV, I will agree Adams has a huge tendency to implode himself every chance he gets, but let's not forget the first year as the Titans they were 1/2 yard short of winning a Superbowl. Still one of the top 5 Superbowl's ever played.

closest he had come in 36+ years as an owner and he made ZERO moves after that off season and they had one more good regular season and failed early in the playoffs like usual and then imploded for a season then had two good regular seasons followed by the usual choke jobs in the playoffs them imploded for a number of years

I was never worried for a second that the Titans would get it done that game.....being a loser starts at the top and butt is the biggest loser of them all

last year was the usual teaser regular season with a playoff choke followed up by the usual el cheapo signings and some more horrible seasons to come

the only thing out of pattern is the loser yes man fisher is still around, but now butt has figured out to keep a yes man coach and throw the players under the bus instead of the coach

closest he had come in 36+ years as an owner and he made ZERO moves after that off season and they had one more good regular season and failed early in the playoffs like usual and then imploded for a season then had two good regular seasons followed by the usual choke jobs in the playoffs them imploded for a number of years

I was never worried for a second that the Titans would get it done that game.....being a loser starts at the top and butt is the biggest loser of them all

last year was the usual teaser regular season with a playoff choke followed up by the usual el cheapo signings and some more horrible seasons to come

the only thing out of pattern is the loser yes man fisher is still around, but now butt has figured out to keep a yes man coach and throw the players under the bus instead of the coach

Actually, Adams won two championships, and nearly 3, in his first 3 seasons as an owner. He's been to a Super Bowl, 5 AFC championship games, has 8 division championships, and 19 playoff appearances.

Compare that to the current owner. Who's the biggest loser now?

Actually, Adams won two championships, and nearly 3, in his first 3 seasons as an owner. He's been to a Super Bowl, 5 AFC championship games, has 8 division championships, and 19 playoff appearances.

Compare that to the current owner. Who's the biggest loser now?

his championships were before the NFL for one thing in a second tier league WITH EIGHT TEAMS TOTAL when adams won......and adams has been to one superbowl in 37 years in the NFL and lost it

only a total fool would compare that to an expansion team playing in an existing league with 32 teams for 6 years....but then it is redscare making the comparison :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

The sausage was ok, nothing spectacular.

Welcome to Michael Vick part 2. Did y'all seriously not see it coming? This guy isn't going to be able to learn a system well enough to have great success. He'll run around and make some great plays now and again, but consistency is what makes a successful QB in the NFL.

The sausage was ok, nothing spectacular.

Welcome to Michael Vick part 2. Did y'all seriously not see it coming? This guy isn't going to be able to learn a system well enough to have great success. He'll run around and make some great plays now and again, but consistency is what makes a successful QB in the NFL.

He really has a "sausage" out? I thought the person who said it earlier was joking! Haha! I hope that Vince can succeed but he is really making himself look bad right now. I agree with 20thSTDad about his consistency issues. He needs to also work on that TD to Interception ratio because it is embarrassing to see that every year he has been in the league. It proves that he is forcing throws where they have no business being.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived