Montgomery County Among Top 20 In Country For Jobs

wxman

Montgomery County has been ranked number 16 in the entire Nation for job growth.

http://www.hcnonline.com/articles/2008/08/..._job_growth.txt

This is interesting. South county is growing at a rapid pace and the outflow has begun to take effect as South County fills up. North Harris County is also seeing heavy growth but relative to the size of Houston, we don't see it proportionally in such statistics. The jobs are here while the population growth is partially there. I wonder what effect the new theme park will have.

This is interesting. South county is growing at a rapid pace and the outflow has begun to take effect as South County fills up. North Harris County is also seeing heavy growth but relative to the size of Houston, we don't see it proportionally in such statistics. The jobs are here while the population growth is partially there. I wonder what effect the new theme park will have.

Well I've seen estimates that Montgomery County will house over a million people by 2020. We'll see.

i wonder how this article will contrast with the recent article on the growth in fort bend? i may have read the article on growth in fort bend in the saturday chronicle. it seemed to contradict the article in the villager. i wonder if the difference has to do with county population totals.

anyone see both articles?

• 2 months later...
  • The title was changed to Montgomery County Among Top 20 In Country For Jobs

Archived