The Pentagon 9/11

Montrose1100

The Pentagon

Interesting video...

FBI sure does like to take things that don't belong to them.

Interesting, but very conspiracy-theory laden. Whoever made this failed to take into account two important facts: national security (regarding the physics behind such a blast), and structural engineering. The Pentagon is not built like any old office building. Oh, and the most important part? Consider the source.

I'd have to agree with Urbanlandscape on this one, Montrose. That particular section of the Pentagon was finished just a few months earlier. It was specifically designed to take the impact of a very powerful truck bomb (which apparently it could have easily have done).

We didn't find many pieces of an aircraft in the towers, either. Does that mean the videos we saw was a total fraud?

C'mon, this video and other videos are total lunacy. Next thing you'll be telling me that you actually BELIEVE the idiot rumor that all the jews were told to stay away from the towers on 9/11.

In regards to the tapes being taken, FBI take things all the time when it comes to crimes, on that particular day, they didn't have to ask for warrents.

Ricco

Do I even wanna ask about the other hand?

As far as I'm concerned, chaotic situations breed absurdity when it comes to situation.

You could just as easily make an argument on how a tornado demolishes entire neighborhoods, yet leaves one house untouched.

There is no physical rhyme or reason why things happen, but they do.

There have been many crashes where there were not large portions of the plane left intact. The ValuJet crash in the Everglades in 1996 is one. In that case the aircraft impacted the ground and exploded with such force that NTSB reports on the accident reveal that there were no recognizable large plane parts. Same thing with the United 757 that crashed in Pennsylvania on 9/11. The force of the impact and explosion of the plane hitting the Pentagon would have been enough to instantly blast much of the plane into unrecognizable pieces. This of course was then followed by a massive fire fueled by jet fuel and flamable building materials, with the building itself collapsing into the fire and remants of the plane.

As for the eyewitnesses who said it looked like a commuter plane and the one who said it looked like there were only a few people in the plane, you first have to consider were these real quotes or just something made up by the people making the video to reinforce their message. And second, assuming the quotes are real, much research into human memory has shown that a person's memory of a traumatic, sudden event can vary greatly from what really happened, even if the eyewitness is telling his or her story just a few minutes after the event. Also, many people do not know enough about commercial aircraft to distinguish what type of plane it is, especially if it is flying very low overhead at over 500 MPH before impacting a building. I also question the person who said that he could only see a handful of people in the plane. How can someone make out that much detail of something moving so quickly?

Then there was the quote by someone who said it sounded like a high-pitched whine like a fighter jet. I'd have to go check to see which type of engine American Airlines has on its 757s, but one of the engine options for the 757 is a Rolls Royce engine that has a very high-pitched sound, and the plane sounds quite different from most other jets.

The video is full of holes, and considering the source, I find it rather hard to take that seriously.

There have been many crashes where there were not large portions of the plane left intact. The ValuJet crash in the Everglades in 1996 is one. In that case the aircraft impacted the ground and exploded with such force that NTSB reports on the accident reveal that there were no recognizable large plane parts. Same thing with the United 757 that crashed in Pennsylvania on 9/11. The force of the impact and explosion of the plane hitting the Pentagon would have been enough to instantly blast much of the plane into unrecognizable pieces. This of course was then followed by a massive fire fueled by jet fuel and flamable building materials, with the building itself collapsing into the fire and remants of the plane.

As for the eyewitnesses who said it looked like a commuter plane and the one who said it looked like there were only a few people in the plane, you first have to consider were these real quotes or just something made up by the people making the video to reinforce their message. And second, assuming the quotes are real, much research into human memory has shown that a person's memory of a traumatic, sudden event can vary greatly from what really happened, even if the eyewitness is telling his or her story just a few minutes after the event. Also, many people do not know enough about commercial aircraft to distinguish what type of plane it is, especially if it is flying very low overhead at over 500 MPH before impacting a building. I also question the person who said that he could only see a handful of people in the plane. How can someone make out that much detail of something moving so quickly?

Then there was the quote by someone who said it sounded like a high-pitched whine like a fighter jet. I'd have to go check to see which type of engine American Airlines has on its 757s, but one of the engine options for the 757 is a Rolls Royce engine that has a very high-pitched sound, and the plane sounds quite different from most other jets.

The video is full of holes, and considering the source, I find it rather hard to take that seriously.

When A large object is flying by your head, I bet you could see some shadows.

I don't care if the video is made up, its very good, and its cool how they try to show you. It may raise questions, but It won't change my mind. It will make me ask some questions, and thoughts, but I will always know somthing happened there, and people died. But you have to admit, the recording of the plane, doesn't look like the boeing. and the stool, from the fire, still intact. "Sounded like a missle" makes absolute sence, I mean, who here can say they have heard a 530mph airplane fly a few feet from there house? I am not trying to change anyones opion, but when things happen, its best to look at all the evidence. It doesn't matter if it was a boeing, or a missle, it simply happened. Weird things happen all the time.

Interesting, but very conspiracy-theory laden.  Whoever made this failed to take into account two important facts: national security (regarding the physics behind such a blast), and structural engineering.  The Pentagon is not built like any old office building.  Oh, and the most important part?  Consider the source.

If it where on another site other then Ebaumsworld would you still say the same thing?

While I'm not a total devotee' of mainstream media; the media on the internet can swing wildly from one extreme side of the spectrum to another.

ANYTHING can be proven or unproven given enough fact, stats, and video.

As far as I'm concerned, some internet news outlets (from both sides) are just as bad as Al-jazeera.net's news reports. They border on the fantasy at times.

Ricco

^lol, to ricco, about the fantasy news.

Anyway, I saw the video, and this is crazy, but I am not changing how I think of the entire thing.

Very likely, yes.  It's a flash movie on the internet.

In regards to images that had not previously been seen, I come across images I have never seen of 9|11 quite often.

Usually on the internet, you come across things you don't see quite often...

But belive it or not, its a cool presentation of a video, and I am sharing it with y'all regardless if you think one way or the other.

Well, don't hesitate to do so, Montrose. It brought in a very lively debate.

As long as you allow us to find the faults of it one way or another without calling eachother *ssholes or morons, then I think it's good.

This debate was kept very civil, I thought.

But I think you're wrong. ;)

Well, don't hesitate to do so, Montrose.  It brought in a very lively debate.

As long as you allow us to find the faults of it one way or another without calling eachother *ssholes or morons, then I think it's good.

This debate was kept very civil, I thought.

But I think you're wrong. ;)

Well Mr. Ricco,

I know I'm wrong, and I will still fight for being so. :)

The planes were flying so fast that the eyewitnesses couldn't have had a good look at them for very long.

Additionally, the speed and amount of fuel on the airplanes will make for a strange explosion. Many people died on those airplanes. The families are not making up stories about their dead husbands, wives, fathers and mothers.

This was not a conspiracy or a cover-up. It was a tragedy.

Archived