Cy-Fair ISD To Declare Property Surplus

scannergirl

From Cy-Fair ISD's Web site:

At the regularly scheduled meeting of the Board of Trustees on January 22, 2008, the Board of Trustees will vote on the proposed action to declare as surplus approximately 15 acres of land just south of Willbern Elementary at the northwest corner of Legacy Park Drive and Round Up Drive.

Community members wishing to provide written input may mail comments to Planning and Research, Suite 711, 10300 Jones Road, Houston, Texas, 77065. Those wishing to provide oral input during the citizens' participation segment of the board meeting may sign up between 5:30 and 6:00 p.m. on January 22 at the Instructional Support Center, 10300 Jones Road.

So I'm guessing they're going to sell the one patch of trees left in this area to Caldwell so they can put up some other commercial building that no one will rent.

:angry2:

From Cy-Fair ISD's Web site:

At the regularly scheduled meeting of the Board of Trustees on January 22, 2008, the Board of Trustees will vote on the proposed action to declare as surplus approximately 15 acres of land just south of Willbern Elementary at the northwest corner of Legacy Park Drive and Round Up Drive.

Community members wishing to provide written input may mail comments to Planning and Research, Suite 711, 10300 Jones Road, Houston, Texas, 77065. Those wishing to provide oral input during the citizens' participation segment of the board meeting may sign up between 5:30 and 6:00 p.m. on January 22 at the Instructional Support Center, 10300 Jones Road.

So I'm guessing they're going to sell the one patch of trees left in this area to Caldwell so they can put up some other commercial building that no one will rent.

Most likely they will sell the land and lease it out to 10 -15 new asian spas and salons.

Not to be a jerk, but those trees ain't making no money, either.

If you'd like the trees to remain, you should put in a competitive bid and do what you like with the land. Or get your MUD or your County Commissioner to buy the land for a public park.

I definitely understand not wanting to see the trees go, but the owner has the right to do what he will with the land.

• The title was changed to Cy-Fair ISD To Declare Property Surplus

Archived