Everyone be careful...

gwilson

The weather is not looking good for the next few days.

There are tstorms and such rolling in and on top of that there is a tropical depression followed by a storm which is projected to become cat 3 by the time it hits cuba.

Stock up, be careful and let's all make sure we are all good.

I've got a compressor and tools if anyone needs help.

I'm going to the store when Feebs wakes up and we're gettin' some snacks and non-perishables just in case the power goes out for a little while, we'll still have some goodies.

Ya know, now that I'm thinking about it, I've got about 1/3 of a container left of the most delicious Blue Bell flavor out there-- Pecos Canteloupe and Cream. I might have to eat that first if the power goes out.

The sacrifices I make! ;)

• 10 months later...
I am surprised we haven't had more rain this year. But not buggin' cause the drier weather seems to be keeping the nasties (mosquitos) away.

Yay.

I know! Last year was abnormally wet. This year so far has been abnormally dry. I guess that's nature's way of restoring balance? :huh:

I know! Last year was abnormally wet. This year so far has been abnormally dry. I guess that's nature's way of restoring balance? :huh:

I never understand... and maybe this is because I am a Meteorologist... but I never understand why people get all worked up if there is a flood or a drought or whatever... not that those things are bad... but they think that's how it's always going to be. Nature finds a way to balance out. There is ALWAYS going to be a drought somewhere and there is ALWAYS going to be floods somewhere.

Archived