Starbucks

kristiw

I don't know what it is about this over-priced coffee that steals my heart.. my kids and I are in love, so it must be a family affair.

The most amazing frappuccino was made for me about 10 minutes ago (mocha attack!). I took one drink and looked the girl square in the eyes and sighed, "gawd, I love you". She laughed and told me she loved me too. Great sense of humor, kids these days.

My son loves the organic milk, and we've spent many milk breaks together chatting about U-Gi-O (however you spell those stupid toys), Raw Wrestling, and other alien-boy things. (don't ask me, I just pretend to understand what he's talking about)

My daughter and I have taken many frap breaks, chatting about everything under the sun. Most favorite is how I've always let her order 'expresso', without correcting her. She's 18 now, and I don't have the heart to do it... it's like telling her the moon isn't really made out of cheese.

Good times... I guess you can't put a price on memories.

i like the smell of coffee, but don't like coffee.

but there is one thing i like from starbucks and it was something they made during christmas. i can't remember what it was called cuz it was ordered for me but it was a seasonal cold drink that was sweet and had cool whip on top. i could care less for starbucks, but that drink was very good!

I stopped in Cuppa (Coffee ... you know the little coffee kiosks that are springing up in the parking lots of grocery stores and other retail strip centers). I had never been, they looked like they needed the business, and I couldn't be late to work (I was already late).

Anyhow, I like plain, iced coffee (coffee over ice ... no sugar, no cream/milk, no sweetners ... just ice and coffee).

Anyhow, I asked for this and the guy looked at me like I had lost my mind. He asked "but won't the ice melt the coffee?' Well, at SBx they have it already made and in the cooler, but his coffee was obviously hot and so I said, 'Just give me a lot of ice'.

Now, I am not a SBx fanatic, but they do know how to make iced coffee ... and I thought to myself 'No wonder that dude doesn't have any business'.

I don't know what it is about this over-priced coffee that steals my heart.. my kids and I are in love, so it must be a family affair.

The most amazing frappuccino was made for me about 10 minutes ago (mocha attack!). I took one drink and looked the girl square in the eyes and sighed, "gawd, I love you". She laughed and told me she loved me too. Great sense of humor, kids these days.

My son loves the organic milk, and we've spent many milk breaks together chatting about U-Gi-O (however you spell those stupid toys), Raw Wrestling, and other alien-boy things. (don't ask me, I just pretend to understand what he's talking about)

My daughter and I have taken many frap breaks, chatting about everything under the sun. Most favorite is how I've always let her order 'expresso', without correcting her. She's 18 now, and I don't have the heart to do it... it's like telling her the moon isn't really made out of cheese.

Good times... I guess you can't put a price on memories.

Are you typing to us from the Starbucks coffee shop via WiFi?

Love Starbucks. Their decaf is as good as the regular. I have a starbucks thermos and I get coffee there every morning. $1.74 to fill er up with decaf. Not pricey at all. Half the fun of going to Barnes and Noble is the smell of the coffee at starbucks. Makes me feel all warm and cozy.

Hey, Texas, we have something in common, we both love the smell of coffee but don't like to drink it. ;)

A Blizzard, absolutely.

You're really sweet, Texas. :wub:

:snickering:

Just jiving, mods.

----<@ i'll pick you up at 7:00 :D

HAHA! No, I wasn't... I was back in my office, post mocha-attack.

when i tried to dink a s.b. coffee once i got sick and had to leave work ealy :( i think it's an acquired taste.

It's funny because I used to drink coffee when I was little and loved it. When I became an adult, I no longer wanted it.

EastEnd Susan:

Half the fun of going to Barnes and Noble is the smell of the coffee at starbucks. Makes me feel all warm and cozy.

That's what I dislike the most about Barns and Noble. That warm and cozy atmosphere seems to zap the life right out of me. I feel instantly drowsy when I walk in the door.

Guest Marty
It's funny because I used to drink coffee when I was little and loved it. When I became an adult, I no longer wanted it.

Same here but i like the smell, my mom drinks coffee all day long.

Archived