Best Older Subdivisions In Clear Lake Area

OK - it is real. We are forced to move - financially, we just can't hack it here in the newer part of Clear Lake. So I am wondering where do I go from here? Don't really know much about the older subdivisions, except that Caminno South has lots of apartments. So - I would like a nice custom home - and it really doesn't matter when it was built. One worry that I do have is the abandoned golf course that runs down El Dorado. Some say that there will be high end custom homes there, and some say that it will just sit there and sit there and sit there.

Any advice is appreciated.

Oh - and probably in the $160 and under range. Three bedrooms - and a garage is a must.

OK - it is real. We are forced to move - financially, we just can't hack it here in the newer part of Clear Lake. So I am wondering where do I go from here? Don't really know much about the older subdivisions, except that Caminno South has lots of apartments. So - I would like a nice custom home - and it really doesn't matter when it was built. One worry that I do have is the abandoned golf course that runs down El Dorado. Some say that there will be high end custom homes there, and some say that it will just sit there and sit there and sit there.

Any advice is appreciated.

Oh - and probably in the $160 and under range. Three bedrooms - and a garage is a must.

Come on guys - had to be put on an antidepressant today and I don't know how much longer my marriage is going to last.

We need a solution.

We have to sell this one and find an older one that needs no maintenance done on it.

• The title was changed to Best Older Subdivisions In Clear Lake Area

Archived