NFL Draft

dgreco

1. The Raiders choose JaMarcus Russell QB/LSU

2. The Lions choose Calvin Johnson WR/Ga. Tech

3. The Brown choose Joe Thomas OT/Wisconsin

4. The Buc's choose Gaines Adams DE/Clemson

5. The Cardinals choose Levi Brown OT/Penn St.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am upset both OT were taken, I think they are kinda scrweed in this spot, and should trade down now. At 10 there is no OT, and they need them. I would hope for a trade to get some players and then draft a tackle or guard later in the first or second round.

9. The Dolphins choose Ted Ginn, Jr. WR/Ohio State

i called it, Quinn is going to drop to the 20's now.. I feel bad, because he just lost his chance at 10 million on the draft, he will make money down the road, but it still hurts.

My reaction to Ginn being taken was total SHOCK. I don't have cable so I'm having to resort to 610 radio online. They made it sound like it was a slam dunk for Quinn to be the Dolphins pick, and then it doesn't happen. And I wasn't even expecting Ginn to go this early at all. I thought he was a mid to late first rounder. But then the radio guys were just sayin how Quinns reaction was classic since he's the last one in the green room. I need to get my hands on that video. I was cracking up.

ridiculous move. IDK.

10. The Texans choose Amobi Okoye DT/Louisville

decent pick.. I can't complain that much.

I'm happy with it. Lance Zerlien is convinced this is a very good value pick. Sucks that we have to wait forever for the third round to come around when we have our next pick.

i feel a trade and maybe getting a second round pick would of been better, but hopefully they can pick up some good value in the third round. They really need offensive tackles and guards, besides that they can look like a pretty good team next year.

i feel a trade and maybe getting a second round pick would of been better, but hopefully they can pick up some good value in the third round. They really need offensive tackles and guards, besides that they can look like a pretty good team next year.

As much as I don't want them to, I feel like they must take a WR in the third round. I can't see Mathis or the other dude that came from Cincy playing opposite from Andre.

Archived