Klein ISD Finalizes 07-08 Attendance Zones

Chris

Klein ISD is also examining 2 future school sites. One is at Mahaffey Road near the HW 249 area. The other one is at Weirlich Lane in the north western part of the district. It is not yet said wheather the two sites will be an Elementary, Intermediate or High School. I personally think they will be Elementary Sites.

Yeah they are not actually final until the Board approves them. And the board can also make alterations to the plan presented. I guess we will find out tomorrow night if this goes through. Ricker and Rimato are going to have egg on their face when once again they have screwed this up and overcrowded Frank Elementary on opening day to protect Hassler form the evil mobile home parks. Those two have no business zoning a school district. One is an Art Teacher, the other a Bus Barn Manager.

Yep. Both these people have no experience in school zoning. In fact, the "consultant" they used was the fella who had the job Ricker has now and just retired. His school zoning formula consited of getting in his car and driving around.

Klein is soooooooo far behind the curve in managing a bond program it is absurd. They have no qualified people managing their construction, look at the gym additions at the elementary schools for an example. The one at Hassler was suppossed to be open by now and it has yet to have a roof completed on it. A good manager would have had a project like that completed by last Christmas. Now it won't be usable until next year.

I am getting tired of watching my tax dollars blow away in the wind becasue Klein refuses to go outside to hire qualified professionals to handle thier business. Most other districts that are in a growth pattern such as Klein hire consulting and managing firms to manage their bond programs.

Archived