Tully Stadium

TheNiche

I realize you were probably typing your reply as I edited mine, but there is no way that the Corps or the City is going to permit buildings to be constructed in a crucial flood resevoir.

End of story.

I realize that they've got an arsenal of red tape, but you should realize that they are merely an entity of the government, and that they are not immune to political pressures. Besides, my understanding is that the Galveston office is generally less difficult to work with than some of the others out there.

...frankly, though, given that the irrational response to my suggestion has been so fierce, I must concede that I doubt that the proposal would get very far. I'm not entirely sure what is so distasteful about it, but it seems to really be rubbing people the wrong way.

...frankly, though, given that the irrational response to my suggestion has been so fierce, I must concede that I doubt that the proposal would get very far. I'm not entirely sure what is so distasteful about it, but it seems to really be rubbing people the wrong way.

You are messin' with high school football in Texas. If you don't understand that, then you must not be from around here.

You are messin' with high school football in Texas. If you don't understand that, then you must not be from around here.

I've never lived anywhere else but Texas. And I'm not messing with high school football. I've made it very clear that there would be enough proceeds to build a replacement, and that SBISD would have the discretion to put even more money into the program if they were so inclined.

Archived