salary?

Guest paid4

I have sent out resumes, and have had a few interviews. I have also had offers, but am unsure of what salary I should be asking for. I have 7 yrs. exp. as a drafter. I design model homes for a production builder in houston. I design for 18 cities though. I have exp. in custom homes also. Please let me know what you guys think. Thank you

I have sent out resumes, and have had a few interviews. I have also had offers, but am unsure of what salary I should be asking for. I have 7 yrs. exp. as a drafter. I design model homes for a production builder in houston. I design for 18 cities though. I have exp. in custom homes also. Please let me know what you guys think. Thank you

I would say take your last salary that you recieved form your last job, and add 20% to it, if they can meet that, I would be all in.

$80,000 and up.

Great Field to be involed in. I want to be an Architect.

thanks guys...but i am not an architect. (i am a drafter) I am thinking with my exp. between 45k and 50k would be appropriate.

I think unless anyone here has specific knowledge or insight to the hiring and management of such in that field. Then you would be the best judge based on your previous experiances. Do you have any friends in the industry that you do not work with that you could ask? Perhaps you will find out more in a few interviews. good luck.