Cemetary By Sunrise Lakes

njvisitor

We really like the Sunrise Lake community, but we've noticed on Google Maps that there's a large cemetary near the eastern end of Sunrise Lakes.

How do you all feel about this? Any info?

How would it affect resale?

I'd think that it would be a plus. Anyone living in a home that backs up to it can be assured that they will never have to deal with a shopping center, self-storage units, or a subdivision with lower-priced homes.

Living people can be annoying. The dead bother no one.

Honestly, I don't think it's an issue with anyone and I don't think it's visible from Sunrise Lakes. It's certainly not stopping any sales in that area, even for the neighborhood that's right next door to it. Also, the newest high school is going in on the same street about a block from the cemetary.

Honestly, I don't think it's an issue with anyone and I don't think it's visible from Sunrise Lakes. It's certainly not stopping any sales in that area, even for the neighborhood that's right next door to it. Also, the newest high school is going in on the same street about a block from the cemetary.

[/quote

where is the new school being located? I havn't been able to find this information, thanks

• The title was changed to Cemetary By Sunrise Lakes

Archived