Military gives all of us at home an early Xmas Present

TJones

Fantastic news!!! The only thing that bothers me is that we let him die to easily. I look forward to the day when our boy's are given the go ahead to really fight, then we can be assured of the demise of these filthy bastards. I know that may sound harsh, but these guys only want us to die, why not return the favor.

Way to go guy's!

Fantastic news!!! The only thing that bothers me is that we let him die to easily. I look forward to the day when our boy's are given the go ahead to really fight, then we can be assured of the demise of these filthy bastards. I know that may sound harsh, but these guys only want us to die, why not return the favor.

Way to go guy's!

Gary, i would piss on a live spark plug if it meant that we would pony up to the plate and remove the BS restrictions placed on our boys to get these bastards!!!

Nothing get's me going more than this subject. My Grandfather (still living) served as an Major in the Army Air Corps during WWII (later retired a Colonal after Korea), and it eats him up when he see's how restricted his brothers are. He has explained on numerous occasions that in WWII they we're fighting to win, not to make friends and influence people. Unfortunately it doesn't look like anyone with either party is waiting in the wings to make this a reality.

Nothing get's me going more than this subject. My Grandfather (still living) served as an Major in the Army Air Corps during WWII (later retired a Colonal after Korea), and it eats him up when he see's how restricted his brothers are. He has explained on numerous occasions that in WWII they we're fighting to win, not to make friends and influence people. Unfortunately it doesn't look like anyone with either party is waiting in the wings to make this a reality.

I feel your pain ;)

My gramps is still living and he was also in WW2. Retired from the USAF. Some people think im harsh or extreme, but that crusty old man eats my lunch anyday of the week. He thinks, in his words " that foul bastardization of a nation should have been incenerated shortly after the last plane went down eleven September".

I feel your pain ;)

My gramps is still living and he was also in WW2. Retired from the USAF. Some people think im harsh or extreme, but that crusty old man eats my lunch anyday of the week. He thinks, in his words " that foul bastardization of a nation should have been incenerated shortly after the last plane went down eleven September".

Yeah my gramps eats my lunch to. It's hard to imagine a nation of John Wayne's, but that's what we had with that generation. I guess that's why we call em "The Great Generation". The sad thing is that most of them are gone.

I would like to thank all the brave men and women who protects my way of life all year every year. I will never forget your sacrifice GOD BLESS :closedeyes:

Merry Christmas, and God Bless, to all of our troops!

just something semi relevant

WARNING: Some language.

Archived