What's for dinner?

I aint cookin nuttin tonight so its gonna have to be Midtown's Gotham Pizza. Large pepperoni, 8 hot wings, and a 2 litre Sprite for only $17.99 ;)

BEEF...its what's for dinner. Cue lame ass western music and pictures of things made with beef.

But seriously...I'm probably going to have some frozen ravioli baked in canned pasta sauce, with some parm and mozz thrown on the top.

I am gonna have chicken fried steak sandwiches, yes plural, but that is all I'm having, and some Crystal Geyser to wash it all down. My wife makes them special, I wonder what i did to deserve them. Or maybe it is what SHE did, hmmmmmmmm.

BEEF...its what's for dinner. Cue lame ass western music and pictures of things made with beef.

But seriously...I'm probably going to have some frozen ravioli baked in canned pasta sauce, with some parm and mozz thrown on the top.

BABY! ITS WHAT'S FOR DINNER!

BABY! THE OTHER, OTHER WHITE MEAT!

Damn, ravioli sounds goooooood. . . .

Perhaps danax should read this article ?

http://www.usatoday.com/travel/flights/200...e-landing_x.htm

Ha! I knew it was that one T before I clicked the link. Well, all I can say is I guess my body likes this stuff because I eat it all the time and have no non-social symptoms, even with brocolli :mellow: .

For 77017 and others who aren't familiar with hummus, the ingredients in tonight's version are as follows;

Chickpeas, sesame tahini, blend of oils (soya, canola, corn, olive), water, citric acid, salt, roasted garlic, spices. It can come flavored in many different ways and is a good topping for veggies or as a dip.

Very benign and non-combustible.

Ha! I knew it was that one T before I clicked the link. Well, all I can say is I guess my body likes this stuff because I eat it all the time and have no non-social symptoms, even with brocolli :mellow: .

For 77017 and others who aren't familiar with hummus, the ingredients in tonight's version are as follows;

Chickpeas, sesame tahini, blend of oils (soya, canola, corn, olive), water, citric acid, salt, roasted garlic, spices. It can come flavored in many different ways and is a good topping for veggies or as a dip.

Very benign and non-combustible.

Sounds splendid indeed.

Dinner was heavy tonight. Spinach and cheese stuffed breast of chicken served with buttermilk and garlic mashed potatoes and homemade hot buttered rolls. For desert we had carmelized strawberries topped with vanilla ice cream and fudge. Ice water and pinot gregio to drink.

For desert we had carmelized strawberries topped with vanilla ice cream and fudge.

That's sound tasty, i thought i was the only one that enjoy's ice cream in the winter. B)

Edited by Marty

i forgot the glass o' wine part

so, i'm tired yet wide awake...

too much caffeine today!

:blink:

Take a shot of Bourbon and call me in the mourning. :P Dr marty

Edited by Marty

HOOOOOOOOOOOO BOY ! We ate like Kings.........KINGS I TELL YOU ! Almost as good as the Baked Chicken Parmesan she made last night. Very tasty indeed. Heh, I didn't know my wife could cook when I married her, just icing on the cake if you ask me.