Dallas blows Houston Away

houstonfella

Compliments of GARY from LITTLE d:

Why can't we all admit that Dallas blows Houston away? Dallas has no negatives, Houston has a plethora of them. Dallas is clean and perfectly laid out, while Houston is a giant quagmire on all sides. Dallas has giving and understanding people, Houston has sadistic, arrogant and mean people.

Finally.... Dallas has the Dubai like Victory project, while Houston has it's measly little Downtown projects. Now nothing more needs to be said.

Now, I have it out there for the HAIFers.

Edited by houstonfella

Compliments of GARY from LITTLE d:

Why can't we all admit that Dallas blows Houston away? Dallas has no negatives, Houston has a plethora of them. Dallas is clean and perfectly laid out, while Houston is a giant quagmire on all sides. Dallas has giving and understanding people, Houston has sadistic, arrogant and mean people.

Finally.... Dallas has the Dubai like Victory project, while Houston has it's measly little Downtown projects. Now nothing more needs to be said.

Now, I have it out there for the HAIFers.

I'm confused. Why are you using my quote from The Victory/Pavillions thread?

EDIT: Where's your sense of humor man, it was a joke.

Edited by Gary

Topic closed. Sorry houstonfella if I'm missing something here but we try to avoid both Houston/Dallas battles and meaningless topics and this one seems to qualify on both counts.