I-10/katy Freeway Closure Announcements

Guest waynelorentz

Guest waynelorentz

I-10/KATY FREEWAY CLOSURE ANNOUNCEMENTS

CONTRACT B (BETWEEN SH 99 AND SH 6) CLOSURES

. Alternate lanes of the I-10 westbound mainlanes between Barker Cypress and Fry will be closed Wednesday, September 1 from 7 PM until 5 AM Thursday, September 2.

CONTRACT F (I-10/I-610 INTERCHANGE) CLOSURES

WILLIAMS BROTHERS TO ERECT BEAMS FOR THE NEW NORTH POST OAK BRIDGE

. Williams Brothers Construction Company will close all lanes of I-10 westbound, between Washington Avenue and Silber, and the direct connectors from I-610 northbound and southbound to I-10 westbound. The consecutive nighttime closures will be from 8:30 PM to 5:30 AM Tuesday, August 31 through Thursday, September 3. Traffic from I-10 westbound will be detoured via Washington Avenue to Old Katy Road to proceed to the new I-10 westbound frontage road to re-enter the mainlanes of I-10 just west of Silber. I-610 northbound and southbound traffic destined for I-10 westbound will be detoured via the I-10 eastbound direct connector to exit at Washington and make a left to follow the detour above. To view an illustration of the closures and designated detours for the total closure of I-10 westbound go to http://www.katyfreeway.org/I10_Closure/I-10_WB_Closure.html.