Houston Brag

And like I explicitly said earlier, there is no reason the Editor cannot be held to the same standards of civility and respect. And by the way, I can read your posts here, I can do without the duplicate PMs.

Hou19.... yes. We all agree. Opinions are opinions. The editor can have the editor's opinions as well. But no "brown nosing" should be expected. Keep your opinions going because I do. But I am "out there" but some people like my posts. ;)

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm not going to bounce him for flaming. I think he's gone overboard with his defense, but I guess passion is a good thing.

I'm going to really make him steam by NOT responding to his posts. That'll probably drive him nuts.

If he wants to really do something to promote Houston's image, then maybe he should cough up $7k a year to keep HAIF alive like I do.

Passion is a good thing, and I think Houston19514 is just expressing some of that in this forum. I know that I have occasionally gone off on some poster who struck my nerve - usually related to Latin American cultures in this city and things like that - and when I read back at my responses to some poster, I sometimes wish I had tamed it down a bit. And then I remember the original thing that got me going off on someone here and remember that I was not the only one going off the handle, and that I was just responding to it. But in the end, this forum is filled with people who love this city and want to make it as great as it can possibly be. And Houston19514 always seems to be one of it's greatest supporters around here.

I was amazed last night - as I flew in from Philadelphia - after having been quite jealous of that city's amazing urban landscape, with 150 year old brownstones cramming the city, with urban grit and density to die for...my jealousy was quickly erased as we descended into Houston and Hobby airport...over what seemed to me a hundred miles of city that didn

Archived