The new season of 24

BWSchultz

Fox has debuted the trailer for the new season of 24, which starts in January. I wouldn't have brought it up but it has to do with our dear city of Houston.

Apparently, the season revolves around multiple terrorist attacks throughout the United States. They show a screen shot of Fox News Alert: "San Antonio Bombing Work of Terrorists." St. Louis and Baltimore are also mentioned. And then another Fox News Alert: "Houston Car Bombing Claims 12 Lives."

I believe the story still takes primarily in Los Angeles but there may be some air time devoted to each of these cities and others.

Whether you like it or not, I find myself still drawn to 24. I keep telling myself that this show will run out of ideas and won't be gripping anymore but they do a pretty good job of surprising me and keeping me coming back for more. I couldn't be more excited.

See the trailer yourself 24 Trailer

"24" and "Hustle" are about the only two shows I genuinely enjoy. They are clever, and when they are over you find yourself wanting more. I am just starting to watch "Six Feet Under" on Bravo, and really am starting to like that too, but I missed one episode and I am already sooooo lost. I hate that!