Nottingham Country

Import

Nottingham Country is a great subdivision, esp for those who would like an established area with good homeowners and a fabulous price per sq ft. Aside from a few eyesores on Fry Rd, it has held its value well over the years. Maybe you like Kickerillo or maybe you don't, but one thing is for sure: he built and developed neighborhoods for lasting value. Kleinwood, Ponderosa Forest, Nottingham Country, Williamsburg, et al are all 1970-era examples of Kickerillo's vision and they have maintained very well.

• 2 weeks later...
Oh, one more quick add about Taylor. Memorial Parkway subdivision kids go there too so it's not just "rich" kids. I had many friends who lived in MP too. BTW I grew up in NC and we were far from "rich" -lol.

Hey! I grew up in MP from 1976 and we were even further from "rich". :P We used to think that NC was where the rich lived. All those kids at Taylor got new cars on their 16th b-day. I got the 20 year old chevy on my 16th b-day. I graduated Taylor in '93 and it was an okay school then. Extremely clique-y, but i suppose most high schools are.

The newer sections of NC have sidewalks, some of the older (north of highland knolls) don't have many.

Oh, and the correct quote: "Katy grows it, Taylor sells it, Mayde Creek smokes it.." That is where those new cars come from. :P

I'm much happier in the city..

Archived