Lakewood West Just Zoned To Cy-Woods High School?

Cypress Boy

I was thinking about moving into the Lakewwod West Apartments in the Lakewood West subdivision off of Grant Road in Cypress. The apartment manager said that the school district JUST zoned Cypress Woods to that subdivision. But CFISD's website still states that the subdivision is still zoned to Cy Creek High. Does anyone live in that subdivision or knows what High school that subdivision is zoned to? Thanks. Any help would be great.

News to me.

It shows here that they're still zoned to Cy-Creek, I doubt any zone changes would go over well with those residents who've been sending their kids to Cy-Creek for decades:

CFISD Attendance Zones 2006-7

Same deal here:

Attendance Zone Neighborhood Lookup - Aug, 8, 2006

Doesn't make any sense, if true. She's probably mistaken. There haven't been any announcements and if you look at the current boundaries, you see that it is located in the Cy-Creek Zone (east side of N. Eldridge), adjacent to the Cy-Fair zone (West side of N. Eldridge). It seems more plausible that if they were to re-zone it, it would go to Cy-Fair. The Cy-Woods zone borders there at Grant and Kluge (west side).

They would have to make some sort of announcement if this was somehow to the contrary.

Still, anyway you slice it, Cy-Creek's always been a great school.

Edited by mrfootball

• The title was changed to Lakewood West Just Zoned To Cy-Woods High School?