Whats the best site for Commercial RE?

Howard

I have looked at HAF and its not near as good as its home and residential site. Any suggestions? I am looking for something in the Washington Ave and Houston Ave. area. Land or a building...

HAR also has an online service called Commercial Gateway. LoopNet may require a subscription, but it is also a popular website for commercial listings. There may be some overlap between them. The websites are as follows:

www.commgate.com

www.loopnet.com

I have looked at HAF and its not near as good as its home and residential site. Any suggestions? I am looking for something in the Washington Ave and Houston Ave. area. Land or a building...

Thanks, While both are good they dont list all the properties. I am overseas working and my friend tells me about places when he is in the area. I dont want to keep bugging him to go look at commercial property in the Heights while living in the Woodlands. Its just that I need a set of eyes in the area or use these sites that arent too acurate... Guess I have to take what I can get. Thanks for the help I will keep searching the sites. Easy to use a realtor when buying but not when leasing.

Edited by Howard