Google Earth

From the areas I looked at, they still look outdated but not nearly as old as it was before. The photo around my house seems to be only 2 years old as opposed to the one they originally had that looked about 5 years old.

And Toyota Center still isn't complete.

Edited by Polo Bandit

They haven't updated Downtown yet, you can tell from the shade on the areas. The images are old, but at least they aren't five years old. They are now only two years old. Shows the quick change of Houston.

Yeah.

I check the UH area and it looks like they were just about to start work on the new SR building. The old building was still there but the parking lot was cleared out.

Do you know if other cities were updated too?

Yes it has been updated if you look on the north side at I 45@ Knob Crest. Just south of Rankin those houses have been torn down within the last ten months. That was called Glen Forest Estates." 1955-2006" That wooded area you see is going to be a big flood control basin. ill get the measurements when i find the the stuff the flood control district gave us.

Edited by Marty