Developer For Longwood In Cypress

CypressResident

Which developer was responsible for Longwood in Cypress? And is that developer doing anything else in the NW area? I like what they did with Longwood. If it weren't for the entrances on Huffmeister, Spring Cypress, and Grant, you would never know it's back there. All those tall trees and underbrush hides all the rooftops and actually makes the drive on those roads a little pleasant when passing by. And even inside, on Louetta, Wincrest (?), and Longwood Trace - it is very lush with greenery. Reminds me of the Woodlands.

Which developer was responsible for Longwood in Cypress? And is that developer doing anything else in the NW area? I like what they did with Longwood. If it weren't for the entrances on Huffmeister, Spring Cypress, and Grant, you would never know it's back there. All those tall trees and underbrush hides all the rooftops and actually makes the drive on those roads a little pleasant when passing by. And even inside, on Louetta, Wincrest (?), and Longwood Trace - it is very lush with greenery. Reminds me of the Woodlands.

Pilgrim Louetta L.T.D. Partnerhip , You can find out who is the developer is of any subdivision on the Harris county tax office block books at the Harris County appraisal district.

I live in Longwood.

The Developer was Cypress Real Estate Advisors, whose founder managed the Harvard University Endowment Real Estate investment portfolio. They've since relocated to Austin, and gone on to do some terrific developments around the country. First class outfit.

Here's a link to their website:

http://www.cypress-advisors.com/

Currently, they're involved with the massive project at Town & Country, the Hardy Yards project and the Westcreek redevelopment.

I live in Longwood.

The Developer was Cypress Realty Advisors, who founder managed the Harvard University's Endowment Real Estate investment portfolio. They've since relocated to Austin, and gone on to do some terrific developments around the country.

Here's a link to their website:

http://www.cypress-advisors.com/

Currently, they're involved with the massive project at Town & Country, the Hardy Yards project and the Westcreek redevelopment.

I must a look up the wrong longwood sorry. :blush:

Actually Marty, you're correct. It's listed on the original homeowners manual as Pilgrim Louetta Partnership, but they later became Cypress Real Estate advisors.

http://www.cypress-advisors.com/projects/longwood.html

They took great care to retain the forested feel of the area, something that I really like about this neighborhood. The golf course is beautiful, cut out of the thick forest running along Cypress Creek.

longwoodgolfclub.jpg

• 1 month later...

Nice photo, MrFootball. That would certainly meet my standards for community development. I really wish my parents had decided to move to Longwood. They were looking at homes there around 1994 when it was still just forest-land way out in the country. I think I was only 13 at the time, but I wish I knew then what I know now. They chose to stay in the Jersey Village area, in one of the West Rd. community neighborhoods, which isn't too bad, but I prefer Longwood. It's the 2nd best neighborhood in the north Cypress area, the first being Lakewood Forest.

• The title was changed to Developer For Longwood In Cypress

Archived