Is This Accurate?

Guest Plastic

Guest Plastic

Latley I've een hearing Houston has 5.6 million people. Although alot I thought we were behind DC,Boston, San Fransisco,and Detoit.

It varies from website to website. Some say we have 4.8 million,some 5.2, some 5.6. Which is accurate?

That goes for other citites to.o Philidelphia is sometimes included with New York Metro.

25 Largests Metropolitain Areas

Latley I've een hearing Houston has 5.6 million people. Although alot I thought we were behind DC,Boston, San Fransisco,and Detoit.

It varies from website to website. Some say we have 4.8 million,some 5.2, some 5.6. Which is accurate?

That goes for other citites to.o Philidelphia is sometimes included with New York Metro.

25 Largests Metropolitain Areas

Good lord! I try my hardest to spell correctly I alway's got a dictionary on my desk from 1961 to 2000 or at least google your words.

Good lord! I try my hardest to spell correctory I alway's got a dictionary on my desk from 1961 to 2000 or at least google your words.

Hey "Kettle": before calling the pot black, what did google have to say about "correctory"?

Archived