New home - need recommendations on folks to fix it up!

sjetexas

Not sure if this is the right forum for this. I am moving into a home I think in a few weeks. Its 15 years old or so and needs some work.

I need to rip out all the carpet (the whole house other than the foyer, kitchen, bathrooms, and family room) and get it replaced with a high quality replacement.

I need to repaint much of the interior. Many of the rooms will need to have wallpaper taken down and the walls properly textured before being painted.

The laminate wood floors in the family room look like they need a good buffing/cleaning (sanding? waxing? heck if I know).

I am lazy and plan to hire all this work out. Anyone have companies they can recommend that service the Sugar Land area for each of these items? Being insured and a BBB member would be a must. Efficiency is key as well, as I will be living with in-laws until the home gets done.

Much thanks!

Edited by sjetexas

The laminate wood floors in the family room look like they need a good buffing/cleaning (sanding? waxing? heck if I know).

I would hire a floor cleaning company and have them look at your laminate floor. For Christ's sake, whatever you do, don't sand or "strip" a laminate floor.

Noe Alvarez owns a company called Bright Paint which specializes in remodeling and renovation.

They can do anything if you ask them to (they did some wiring in our house along with everything else- new paint inside and out, new stain, remodeled kitchen and utility room, new siding for the house, mold redo, etc)

They do amazing work. They are both fast and cheap (in cost, not quality)

Contact them:

9818 Rolke Rd

Houston, TX 77099

281-530-2822