Suggestions For A Rehearsal Dinner In Sugar Land?

I'm getting married in Sugar Land next April and have had a somewhat frustrating time finding a place to have the rehearsal dinner. I went to several places and found the private rooms were either too small or the restaraunt wasn't what I was looking for. I'm thinking of just finding something in Houston, but that's a lot of driving considering the church and everyone's hotel rooms are in Sugar Land.

Can anyone suggest a place with a private room that can hold about 40 people? We were hoping for Italian or seafood, but, if the place is nice, we'd consider other places.

I'm getting married in Sugar Land next April and have had a somewhat frustrating time finding a place to have the rehearsal dinner. I went to several places and found the private rooms were either too small or the restaraunt wasn't what I was looking for. I'm thinking of just finding something in Houston, but that's a lot of driving considering the church and everyone's hotel rooms are in Sugar Land.

Can anyone suggest a place with a private room that can hold about 40 people? We were hoping for Italian or seafood, but, if the place is nice, we'd consider other places.

Cafe Adobe, has an upstairs private room.

• The title was changed to Suggestions For A Rehearsal Dinner In Sugar Land?