Home inspector recommendations?

Nevermore

Here is a picture of the framing stage if anyone is interested:

IMG_4626.jpg

Could you give me their contact information. What was your experience with them? Thank you.

felamy, just curious, Did you have the frame inspected and was it Ok? I hope you had no mayor complications; Nice looking house btw.

• 1 month later...

I wouldn't take all these recommendations for Fox just at their word. Maybe Fox is good for older homes on things like foundations and so forth, but I think they leave something to be desired on new construction.

I didn't have Gordon himself, but the guy I had did point out a lot of things on what he did look at. He did a good job there, but I expected all areas covered under the Texas Home Warranty to be reviewed. The problem was that he wouldn't look at anything that wasn't functional, such as fit and finish. He refused to list a few light fixtures that were broken because the issue wasnt fucntional. Also, a few walls were out of plumb and that got missed as well, along with a number of items that are in violation of the Texas Home Warranty. I even had to point out some things to him. For as long as they took and the price they charged, I'd think they could do a more thorough job.

Archived