Need Help Fast

Sade

I wonder if someone might assist me. After a couple years in Houston, my ex and I are splitting and selling our home and I will purchase on my own. My finances are slim (looking to spend between 90 and 110,00) and I need a three bedroom with a place for an office. I saw a lot of bargains in IF and, after reading all your posts, that scares me a lot as a single woman.

Could someone recommend a place that would be DRY, safe and beautiful too? IS there such a thing in that area? My job just moved to 290 and Hollister, so someplace close to that would be phenomenal.

Thanks! :blink:

Edited by Sade

you will be just fine in IF, but the property hasn't increased in value in forever.

the personal 'crime' around here generally happens among people that know each other and is only in the apartment complexes. the property crime, however, is like anywhere else.

copperfield is far, and i'm not sure it's a lot better from a property crime standpoint. (basically, everywhere along 290 is a good place for your car to be broken into and/or stolen, depending on what you drive.)

if you're looking for close and cheap, IF is the closest cheap place there is. (which still amazes me.) if you don't care about proximity to the city, elsewhere will be a better place.

if you're Sade the singer, you can come live with me. :-D

:D

Same spelling, same pronounciation..........different gal!

Thanks, Tak............I actually saw some beautiful homes in IF.......I'll look more tomorrow. I am looking not so much to resell at a later time but to actually put down some roots. I have read very mixed reviews but there are always alarm systems and, unfortunately I'll soon be trading in my Jaguar S-type for a Saturn Ion....probably not high on a 'jacker's list.

Proximity to the City is not high on my list of must-haves............in fact, its not there at all!

darn...

well, Greater Inwood would welcome you anyway. Stay out of the apartment complexes and park the jag in the garage and you should be fine. you can park the saturn anywhere. :D

what is on the list of must haves?

• The title was changed to Need Help Fast