For Sale: USB cell phone charger

editor

This is a great gadget for those who travel a lot, or those who don't want power cords running all over their house. It's a device that plugs into your computer's USB port and charges your cell phone. The cord is spring loaded and retracts into itself to save space.

DSC06918.JPEG

Click here for a larger, more detailed photograph.

It comes with connectors for six type of phones. I used it on an Ericcson T68mc, and on a SonyEricsson Z600, but there are tips for Nokia, Motorola, and other phones. It was great because it comes with different connectors so I was able to charge my SonyEricsson with the fourth connector from the right and she was able to charge her Nokia with the first connector on the right, without having to have additional charger and wires and stuff.

I used it for a couple of trips, but then I got a new phone in Hong Kong that has a non-standard (Asian) power connector. I bought this device at Newark airport, so it should work with most American phones.

Asking price is $10 plus $5 for shipping.