Goodbye HAIFER'S - Afghanistan. Here I Come......

Metropolitantexan

Greetings all....

Just wanted to bid you all a GRAND FAREWELL (for a couple years that is..) while I venture into the tormented country of Afghanistan respectively.

NO! NO! It's not what you may immediately be thiniking, for I am certainly not in our magnificent U.S. military.......for it is a work related venture with Halliburton KBR. Actually, I will be presiding over a lucrative administrative venture upon the bases of Kandahar as well as Bagram.

This is a venture that I have been working hard to acquire for quite some time now.......for now it has come to pass........and I will be flying out shortly......

Please Haifer's, take good care of our fair city for me, for I am certain that upon my return.....Houston will be gleaming like never before........

BIG THANKS! For all the LOVE that you bestow from day to day......for I am certain that I shall miss the day to day routine of strolling down the sidewalks of DOWNTOWN HOUSTON during my lunch hour(s).......and thinking about how lucky I am to be a TEXAN first and a Houstonian second.........nevertheless, I shall be writing to you all from time to time from afar, as well as send in a few post cards to the photo segment......

BIG LOVE TO YOU ALL! GOD BLESS......

Metropolitantexan

Archived