Google Earth

I think Google Earth is being updated. They have now taken pictures of Galveston, it shows Schlitterbahn now. Are they going through an update now?

Edit: The Woodlands is also being updated. Now, the western side is being shown.

Edited by Trae

I think Google Earth is being updated. They have now taken pictures of Galveston, it shows Schlitterbahn now. Are they going through an update now?

Edit: The Woodlands is also being updated. Now, the western side is being shown.

They're only able to license piecemeal aerial photos. The Galveston photos are part of a swath that indicentally goes from Galveston through Chambers and Liberty counties.

That thing is taking forever to build. I was there a little bit after the groundbreaking. A year later it still wasn't done. I wandered around taking pictures while my wife went into Tod's Omotesando. Big mistake. Her credit card melted.

Notice on the Japanese Google maps that there are icons for all the McDonald's, 7-Elevens, Dennys', Baskin Robins', Family Marts, and more.

That's very handy in a city with few street names.

That thing is taking forever to build. I was there a little bit after the groundbreaking. A year later it still wasn't done.

you probably have seen this but...

http://www.omotesandohills.com/

this thing is totaly internal, nothing but glass on the street, no shops or anything.... inside is kinda cool, though.

Edited by Spencer Street