I was in Cali a few weeks ago and went to a place called Sharkeez. I ordered the Lobster Taco's and they were fantastic. Anyone know of a place in town that makes good Lobster Tacos. I had the Shrimp Tacos at Canyon Cafe and I know Berryhill makes a mean Seafood Taco, but I do not know of anyone who makes a Lobster Taco. Help would be great !!

I was in Cali a few weeks ago and went to a place called Sharkeez. I ordered the Lobster Taco's and they were fantastic. Anyone know of a place in town that makes good Lobster Tacos. I had the Shrimp Tacos at Canyon Cafe and I know Berryhill makes a mean Seafood Taco, but I do not know of anyone who makes a Lobster Taco. Help would be great !!

tony's has a bad ass lobster sandwich...i am sure they would make you a lobster taco as well.....

Was this in Manhattan Beach? I was there a couple of weeks ago too, but just had a few beers. No food, but someone said their breakfast was pretty good too. No help on the Lobster Taco thing though....

Was this in Manhattan Beach? I was there a couple of weeks ago too, but just had a few beers. No food, but someone said their breakfast was pretty good too. No help on the Lobster Taco thing though....

Yes it was. I have been many times to this Sharkeez and the other in Hermosa (I heard it burned down). There are 5 in the LA Beach area. The food is so good. I usually get the fish tacos, but that last trip I tried the Lobster Tacos and found them to be spectacular.

I just hit Berryhill for lunch and had the Original Fish Taco's. They were outstanding as hell.

:D

As for the Tony's Lobster Sandwich, that sounds too pricey. Tony's is good, but way overpriced if you ask me. They do have the best Lobster Bisque I have ever had - I will pay whatever they ask for that !!!!

Archived