Houston's At The Movies

Freddy vs.Jason vs.Michael?

Posted on Sun, 7-Nov-2004

I see this happening about as much as I envision my credit card balance suddenly being wiped by a 'mysterious stranger', never the less, it's something chewy for genre fans to nibble on.

Robert Englund (that's 'Freddy Krueger' for anyone that's never floated down Blockbuster's Horror Aisle) tells IESB that if the "Freddy vs Jason vs Ash" idea doesn't come off (which it apparently isn't - according to coffin-mesher Sam Raimi) the studio has an idea to add Michael Myers into the mix instead.

"There's a back-up, with Michael Myers, where we would do a period piece with Jamie Lee Curtis as a sort-of valium addicted mom with a goth daughter who move away...guess we're they move? Springwood..guess who's there?..Freddy and Jason..guess who comes to look for her? Michael Myers".

For more from Trooper Typecast, including a bit on his new reality show, click this link.

Funnily enough, Bloody Disgusting is nixing the words out of Bobby's mouth, saying "I just received word from New Line who says that this is totally untrue".

I just heard the columbia tri star logo of the woman holding the torch is from houston. They interviewed her at her ft.bend home. This is amazing. All this time I've seen columbia movies and the woman holdign the tourch was from houston. Wow! They also classifield her as a screen legend.

Check it out here..... http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/