Mini Mall Near Uvalde Rd.

Guest Plastic

Guest Plastic

There's supposed to be a new strip center-mall somewhat liek Meyerland in East Houston. It's supposed t be on I-1- just past Uvalde inbetween Sams and Walmart.

There's already a free standing part already bui;t. THe reast will be buil in who knows when? This will be a major development for The East Side since there are no malls. DOn't know if it's gonna be as full as Meyerland but there needs to be a Meyerland/Common's styled d shopping area on The East Side.

There's supposed to be a new strip center-mall somewhat liek Meyerland in East Houston. It's supposed t be on I-1- just past Uvalde inbetween Sams and Walmart.

There's already a free standing part already bui;t. THe reast will be buil in who knows when? This will be a major development for The East Side since there are no malls. DOn't know if it's gonna be as full as Meyerland but there needs to be a Meyerland/Common's styled d shopping area on The East Side.

cool i live just off of uvalde. any word on what stores will be there? you are right, we have to go to San Jac mall or to Pasadena Town Square to shop.

• The title was changed to Mini Mall Near Uvalde Rd.