A few Atlanta Photo's

Here are a few pics of my trip to Atlanta. Most of the shots were taken from the hotel I was staying in.

Midtown at night.

DSC_0385.jpg

DSC_0506.jpg

DSC_0498.jpg

DSC_0378.jpg

Downtown

DSC_0351.jpg

MARTA station

DSC_0408.jpg

Cool Buckhead building

DSC_0429.jpg

Apartments and new residential highrise behind the hotel.

DSC_0324.jpg

A few more Midtown pics

DSC_0333.jpg

DSC_0328.jpg

Very cool. Thanks for sharing. I really need to put Atlanta on my list of cities to visit.

The architecture of those skyscrapers is nice, but I get the impression that they're not very tall. Any idea how many stories they are?

Very cool. Thanks for sharing. I really need to put Atlanta on my list of cities to visit.

The architecture of those skyscrapers is nice, but I get the impression that they're not very tall. Any idea how many stories they are?

Not quite sure about there exact height, but I would estimate them to be between 35 and 40 stories.

The architecture was pretty nice and the illumination of the buildings at night was very tastefully done.

• 5 months later...

Someone once told me that Atlanta is "just like Houston". How far is this from the truth?

I think by that statement they meant Atlanta and Houston are interchangeable in the eyes of a foreigner. As in there really isnt anything culturally differentiable between the two cities from the point of view of a Chinese/Viet Namese/Zimbabwean tourist.

Also, does Atlanta have zoning laws?

Archived