AIDS Walk Houston

WestGrayGuy

Fellow forumers,

You may or may not be aware that one of the largest single HIV/AIDS fundraisers in Houston is coming up, the AIDS Walk. This year's AIDS Walk will take place March 12th. I will be walking for this great cause and would like your help in raising money. With less than a month to go, I am about half way to my goal of raising $600.

I have learned over the years working to raise money that the old adage is true, "If you do not ask, you do not receive".

Here is a link to my personal AIDS Walk Page:

Bryan's AIDS Walk Page

Please consider helping reach my goal for this worthy cause. And for everyone that donates, you will be my new best friend.

Thanks,

WestGrayGuy

Fellow forumers,

You may or may not be aware that one of the largest single HIV/AIDS fundraisers in Houston is coming up, the AIDS Walk. This year's AIDS Walk will take place March 12th. I will be walking for this great cause and would like your help in raising money. With less than a month to go, I am about half way to my goal of raising $600.

I have learned over the years working to raise money that the old adage is true, "If you do not ask, you do not receive".

Here is a link to my personal AIDS Walk Page:

Bryan's AIDS Walk Page

Please consider helping reach my goal for this worthy cause. And for everyone that donates, you will be my new best friend.

Thanks,

Great cause. My check is in the mail.

WestGrayGuy

Great cause. My check is in the mail. You can walk without a sponsor right. Look for the great wheeser and it will be me.