Memorial Oaks Cemetery At 13001 Katy Fwy.

nm5k

I would like to get info concerning the Joan Robinson Hill Murder Saga. I have always been interested in this story since I first read the Tommy Thompson book. What I would like to know is if anyone has new accurate info on the characters? Such as the date and place of death of Davis Ashton "Ash" Robinson and where he is buried; same for his wife, Rhea Robinson. Also more info on their grandson, Robert Ashton Hill. Also where is Dr. John Hill buried? Also has there been any recent books published about the subject? When did Tommy Thompson die and how? Sounds like a good story for the show, Power, Privilege, and Justice! Thanking everyone in advance for their response to this inquiry.
I think Ash and Rhea both died in Fla I'm pretty sure. I think in the 80's. You could probably look it up on the S.S death registry..Robert Hill is a lawyer on the east coast, and keeps a low profile..John Hill is buried in Memorial Oaks Cemetery in Houston.Tommy Thompson died I think in the 80's, and from cancer. My mother knew himand had a signed copy of the book. I think he was also a lawyer, or had stronglaw connections. My mother worked in a law office and thats where she knew himfrom I think.MK
I think Ash and Rhea both died in Fla I'm pretty sure. I think in the 80's. You could probably look it up on the S.S death registry..Robert Hill is a lawyer on the east coast, and keeps a low profile..John Hill is buried in Memorial Oaks Cemetery in Houston.Tommy Thompson died I think in the 80's, and from cancer. My mother knew himand had a signed copy of the book. I think he was also a lawyer, or had stronglaw connections. My mother worked in a law office and thats where she knew himfrom I think.MK
BTW, he signed her book: Cheers! Tommy Thompson...:/

Archived