New Retail In Cinco Ranch

westguy76

Well I was able to drive by again and all i could make out was the swppp sign and that eco resources was doing some work there. I guess I'll have to wait till later to see what is going in around the corner from me.

update: this will be an Amegy bank.

could be worse i guess.

Edited by westguy76

Given the average household income of the area, I'm surprised there aren't more bank branches. Give it time, of course. Do you have any idea what big box tenant is moving into the large development across from Home Depot near Seven Meadows? I wouldn't be surprised if it was a Lowe's but I'd imagine the residents would more prefer an HEB or some other grocer. There's a Kroger's about two miles up SH 99 and a Randall's or Krogers a couple miles east on Westheimer Pkwy but that's it. In about two years, another two or three thousand people will be living in this area and I don't think they'll want to drive so far to get to the grocers.

Given the average household income of the area, I'm surprised there aren't more bank branches. Give it time, of course. Do you have any idea what big box tenant is moving into the large development across from Home Depot near Seven Meadows? I wouldn't be surprised if it was a Lowe's but I'd imagine the residents would more prefer an HEB or some other grocer. There's a Kroger's about two miles up SH 99 and a Randall's or Krogers a couple miles east on Westheimer Pkwy but that's it. In about two years, another two or three thousand people will be living in this area and I don't think they'll want to drive so far to get to the grocers.

It's an HEB.

• 2 weeks later...
Well I was able to drive by again and all i could make out was the swppp sign and that eco resources was doing some work there. I guess I'll have to wait till later to see what is going in around the corner from me.

update: this will be an Amegy bank.

could be worse i guess.

well besides an amegy bank i now see a sign for an assisted living/retirement home.

• 2 weeks later...

heb is suppose to open up i think this summer if i am not mistaken from what i been hearing, its a super heb, which will have grocery and electronics and so forth, you can expect the store to be 2 times the size of the mason rd store.

• 4 months later...
heb is suppose to open up i think this summer if i am not mistaken from what i been hearing, its a super heb, which will have grocery and electronics and so forth, you can expect the store to be 2 times the size of the mason rd store.

HEB Plus to open Aug 2nd at Fry/Grand Parkway

• The title was changed to New Retail In Cinco Ranch