Question

While the construction at I-10 and Hwy.6 has changed the road, it unfortunately has not changed the lights. The timing of the ones at both I-10 and the ones at Park Row on Hwy.6 are so bad that they create very dangerous traffic situations.

Who does one call? Public works? This has been going on for a few months now. It's very frustrating.

While the construction at I-10 and Hwy.6 has changed the road, it unfortunately has not changed the lights. The timing of the ones at both I-10 and the ones at Park Row on Hwy.6 are so bad that they create very dangerous traffic situations.

Who does one call? Public works? This has been going on for a few months now. It's very frustrating.

call TXDOT to report.

WAIT, call 713-802-5662

Edited by TJones

TJones - read the number again. Hum the number out loud. It'll come to you.

I got it, I got, I gooooooooooooooooot iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttt. I got the number off the waaaaaaaaaalllllllllllll.

I caught it after the fact, I just didn't want to give YOU the satisfaction, and I didn't want to show my AGE either. :P If I don't get this stupid song out of my head by the end of the day, I am coming to look for you. <_<