Diet HAIF

editor

For those of you on dial-up or GPRS or some other kind of slow connection, I've added a "Diet HAIF" link near the top of the page. This is a text-only version of the web site. You have to use the full version to post, but you can at least read the messages while you're on the road or whatever.

It's always been a feature of the site, but it's been at the bottom listed as "Low-Fi Version" and often overlooked. It was a great bookmark to have recently when I was in small-town back-water Horky (yes, Horky), Czech Republic, and didn't have high-speed internet service.

For those of you on dial-up or GPRS or some other kind of slow connection, I've added a "Diet HAIF" link near the top of the page. This is a text-only version of the web site. You have to use the full version to post, but you can at least read the messages while you're on the road or whatever.

It's always been a feature of the site, but it's been at the bottom listed as "Low-Fi Version" and often overlooked. It was a great bookmark to have recently when I was in small-town back-water Horky (yes, Horky), Czech Republic, and didn't have high-speed internet service.

Cool, that's good to know. A lot of times I'm checking out HAIF on a seven year old computer, and it gets stuck on some of the banner ads.